Thursday, November 6, 2014

My First New Post

First of all, welcome to my new space! Now that A and I are moving into our first home, I thought it was time to retire Faye'sbook and start anew with Faye & A. I will try my hardest to blog regularly, entertain you, make you laugh, and most of all -- despite the name -- not get too mushy. I vow to never use the word "hubby", even after we're married. I will also never refer to myself as "Mommy" once I am a mother (many many years down the road).

My plan is to chat with you about many things, including but not limited to: music, sports, my little town of Oxford, MS, relationships, homeownership, outfit posts, books, maybe some reality TV, and recipes.

I hope you'll stick around!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. You know how thrilled I am about this debut :) Now, I just have to keep you posting over here! Get to writing, girlfriend. So thankful for you and for your awesome way with words!

    ReplyDelete